Fall is in the air… can you feel it? Time for a fall home organization reset to get a jump on the change in weather and the upcoming holidays!
“Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.”
FALL HOME ORGANIZATION RESET
I actually set and achieve my goals better in the fall than I do on January 1.
We all want to live a more productive life and what I have come to learn is that productivity comes from organization. Period!
I started to reset my life in the fall with a new morning routine, organized calendar, and completing as many to-dos off my list Labor Day weekend as was humanly possible.
And it DID work – for a few weeks. But as October approaches, I was back to living in reactive mode. Tackling tasks as I could remember them and wondering… what went wrong?
When I finally SLOWED down enough to master ONE habit every 3 months – that is when I started noticing I was truly living a more productive life. Just one. And even better, focus only on your three most important HABITS! Write them down. Ask why they are your top three. Put them insight so you can celebrate and use them every single day!
What is the ONE habit you need to add this fall?
We tend to underestimate the impact an organized home will have on every aspect of our lives.
• A home that you can’t wait to get home to at night and enjoy living in.
• A home where everything has a place.
• A home where you feel confident and at peace.
• A home where you eagerly entertain family and friends.
• A home that is clutter-free.
• A home where you pursue your passions.
• Your home.
I know, I know. You tried over and over to get your whole house organized before, but maybe it hasn’t worked. A fall home organization reset is just what the doctor ordered.
Or worse, you used to be organized, but nothing you try now can get you back to that organized feeling again.
We all go through it. The “disorganization phase”! I was about to turn 30 and every drawer was a junk drawer.
There was no rhyme or reason to my closets.
I felt humiliated as a woman and as a homeowner. Why couldn’t I “get it together?”
My bills were late because I couldn’t find them – not because we didn’t have the money to pay for them.
I felt like I had made negative progress and I was actually further behind in my work, household responsibilities, and professional obligations than when I started the day. I needed a RESET!
I put everything on hold, canceled as much as I could on my calendar, and decided I was going to get organized!
And I did it!! And a fall home organization reset was just the right thing to get it done.
• Organized! I’d be happy just to be able to find my keys.
• I’d like to be organized, but I have tried and nothing works.
• I don’t want to get my hopes up. It’s too depressing to think about what IF this doesn’t work.
• I don’t have the time…
But I also know how it feels to be on the other side of the chaos.
I reclaimed my home and started really prioritizing how I was spending my time. I wrote about shifting our mindset and successfully jumping into a solid organization routine here!
Now my mission is to empower and equip YOU to live a more organized life and feel the freedom I have in how I spend my time.
Join my community and subscribe:
• I’ll be your guide and tell you exactly what area to organize next.
• This proven step-by-step approach with worksheets WILL get your house organized.
• I will be live on Instagram and share it on Facebook multiple times per week to encourage you and comment on YOUR home.
• Stop searching and learning. Focus all your efforts on decluttering and organizing your stuff.
• This plan has worked for 100’s of women and it will work for you, too!
Do you have questions?
Just email me and I will help answer them! I love to help you figure out which program is best for you and how to get started!